SPANISH SPRING SEMESTER LANGUAGE COURSE B1 LEVEL MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 9:00 - 11:00
Course of Spanish as a Foreign Language for students with a previous knowledge of the Spanish language. With this course students will enlarge the necessary skills to defend themselves in public and personal sphere
At the end of this level, students will be able to:
- Understand the main ideas when the speech is clear and normal and deals with everyday issues that take place at work, at school, during free time, etc.
- Understand the main idea of many radio or television programs that deal with current issues or matters of personal or professional interest when the articulation is relatively slow and clear.
- Understand texts written in a language of habitual and daily use or related to work.
- Understand the description of events, feelings and wishes in personal letters.
- To know how to handle almost all the situations tant arise when the student travels where that language is spoken. The student can, spontaneously, engage in a conversation that deals with everyday topics of personal interest or that are relevant to daily life (for example, family, hobbies, work, travel, and current events).
- To know how to link sentences in a simple way to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions. The student can, briefly, explain and justify opinions and projects. The student knows how to narrate a story, the plot of a book or movie and can describe their reactions.
- The student can write simple and well linked texts on topics that are familiar or of personal interest. The student can write personal letters describing experiences and impressions.