A1 SUPER-INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9:00 - 13:30
Super-intensive Spanish course A1
Intensive course aimed at students who wish to begin their knowledge of the Spanish language and culture with a methodology based on the “learning by doing” model and classes adapted to the specifications of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This option is designed for people who want to make faster progress in learning the language and can go to class every day from Monday to Friday.
The super-intensive course also includes extra practice in oral expression and interaction, linguistic challenges in real situations, outings to emblematic places of the city, and special training for the preparation of accreditation of language competence exams.
The initial block (A levels) in learning Spanish as a foreign or second language is essential for each participant to acquire the basic skills that allow them to function in their daily lives.
At the end of this level, students will be able to:
- Recognize very basic words and expressions that are commonly used, related to himself/herself, his/her family and his/her immediate environment when spoken slowly and clearly.
- Understand familiar words and names and very simple phrases, for example, those found on signs, posters, and catalogues.
- Participate in a conversation in a simple way if the other person is willing to repeat what has been said or to say it in other words and at a slower speed and help you to formulate what you are trying to say. Ask and answer simple questions about topics of immediate need or very common issues.
- Use simple expressions and phrases to describe the place where they live and the people they know.
- Write short and simple postcards, for example, to send congratulations. Fill in forms with personal data, for example, name, nationality, and address in a hotel registration form.